Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Wildebeest Made Me Do It

Okay, so after several months of thinking about it and talking about it, I decided to do it. A blog. Not that I have that much to say, but a break from day-in and day-out conversations with preschoolers can be nice...Every time that one of my kids says something that makes me laugh out loud (a daily occurrence), I keep saying "I need to write that down!" So here I am.

My blog title is Four Funny Kids. I know that the older two are funny. They are 4 and 5. The younger two are only 5 months old. They look like they're probably going to be funny. They laugh a lot - so they must have good senses of humor?! Anyway, the wildebeest.

This evening, leaving a graduation party for a friend's son:


GBM, apropos of nothing: What's a wildebeest?

MMM, with utmost confidence and without missing a beat: A wildebeest is a...a...a special kind of a bear. From Hawaii. You know, where volcanoes live.

GBM: Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment