Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008!

I'm pretty superstitious when it comes to things like this. I'm generally afraid of acknowledging how good things are because I'm afraid that, by saying it aloud, I have tempted the fates to screw it all up now. But, on this final day of 2007, I've gotta do it...

I am truly blessed. I have a great husband and four beautiful, healthy and funny kids. I have a mom and sisters who I'm happy to say are my best friends. I have an extended family that generally gets along and is supportive of one another. I have good friends, near and far. I have a beautiful home and the luxury of staying at home with my kids. I really can't complain about much of anything. Oh, I will complain but I shouldn't. And, relative to other families with real issues, the things I have to complain about aren't all that bad - in the big picture.

Thank you to all who have been there for me this year. It's been wonderful and challenging. Tiring and rewarding. Here's to an equally wonderful 2008 for all of us!

(Now I've gotta run and get ready for the NYE party my husband decided "we" should throw...)

Love,
KBM

No comments:

Post a Comment