Thursday, December 27, 2007

I Should Be Horrified

Instead I laughed.

I just walked downstairs to see what my big kids were doing. They were lying on the couch watching TV. I said: "Hey guys, whatcha watching?"

G: Oh, hey Mom. We're just watching Space Bag.

M: Do you want a Space Bag, Mom?

G: It's a 7 bag set!

Yep. They were quite contentedly watching a mini-infomercial for those storage bags that you vacuum the air out of. And, worse, they've clearly watched it before - because as I sat there I realized that this is the "Space Bag" that they've been asking me about for weeks...




We've got to get out of the house more during this Christmas break!

UPDATE: At dinnertime, G continued my edification on all things Space Bag.

G:
All we have to do is put our items in, zip up the (something I didn't understand) and watertight zipper, take the vacuum with a hose and vacuum out the air.

M added: You know what Space Bags do, Mom? They clear out your closet and garage and you can store them under the bed or the basement or in the garage so you know they're safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment