Monday, December 17, 2007

Secrets, Part Deux

Yesterday, J made the big mistake of taking M with him to Christmas shop. When they got home, I jokingly asked what they got me and she smiled and told me that it was a secret. I asked her where they went and she smiled and told me that it was a secret. I messed with her a little more, but she didn't budge. And all of this was in front of J.

Today, while in the drive-thru line, I asked her again what store she and Dad went to yesterday to buy my Christmas present. I was pretty sure that she would not tell me a thing and I really didn't want to know what they bought.

M: Well, since Dad's not here, I can tell you. We went to Starbucks and bought you two purses.

Me: Starbucks?

M: Yes.

Me: Are you sure you got purses at Starbucks?

M: I said it twice Mom. Starbucks!

Now I feel bad that I asked again. I do find it funny that she told her secret because J wasn't around - and I'm not sure if I exactly believe what she told me. Really? TWO purses? From Starbucks? Stay tuned, this could get interesting.


p.s. J doesn't know what a blog is and certainly never reads this one. So, he doesn't (and won't) know that M has blown his secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment