Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Blood, or Toddler Mixed Martial Arts in My Living Room

This morning, in between dressing babies, I went to the kitchen to unload the dishwasher. Moments later, I was summoned to the living room by panicked shrieks and screams. I found C and H both in the toy basket (a new trick). C had H in a full mount. And was beating him about the skull with a toy. A very hard toy. So, after rescuing H and dressing him, I did what any good mother would do. Took pictures.



This is a full mount, in mixed martial arts. You're frightened that I know this.




The scene of the crime, just moments before the assault. Notice C's angelic face and H's unwitting demeanor.




The victim.





The injury. Didn't photograph very well. It's a pretty good welt.




The suspect. "Who? Me?"




The weapon. He tried to dispose of it. I found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment