Monday, March 24, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages*


"Do Mom and Dad realize that it's snowing and the big kids are running around with WalMart bags looking for colored plastic eggs?" "Are we supposed to be doing something? 'Cause it's just too frickin' cold to move. That and the texture of grass freaks me out."



Which one of these unnaturally unphotogenic children is least likely to develop skin cancer? Do you think the hat and the umbrella are overkill? Should I mention that she also insisted on being coated in bug spray, even though it's still too cold for bugs? They were on an adventure/picnic "down by the river" - which is a creek that runs behind our house.



And this one just makes my heart swell. Best friends. I wish I knew what they were saying to each other. Actually, I don't because I'm sure it involves M telling G what to do and that kind of ruins the moment...



*Does anyone remember "Picture Pages" from the Captain Kangaroo show? I'm singing the theme song in my head right now. And may be doing so for the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment