Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Random Tuesday Funnies

M and I made muffins today. She got out a step stool to see into the mixing bowl. While she was setting it up, she banged it into the cabinets pretty good.

Her five-year old response? "Ugh. My bad."

***********************************************************

After religion class tonight, G told me that a big kid had been chasing him in the school gym while they waited for me.

"The wide kid was chasing me."

At this point, I thought he was saying "white kid" which I've never heard him say before, but there are a lot of kids of color in his religion class. He went on...

"It was okay though because the thin kid stopped him. The thin kid stopped the wide kid. You know, the one with the wide belly." "Who?!" "The fat kid, Mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment