Sunday, April 27, 2008

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!




M scored her first goal today! And I missed it. J and M headed over to the fields while I finished feeding the boys lunch. Then I loaded the 3 of them up in the car to go to the game. As I got into the car, I got a text from J. "She scored." DAMNIT! I can't believe I missed it.

Softball and baseball start this week. Baseball practice on Monday night, gymnastics on Monday late afternoon, CCD on Tuesday, acting on Thursday, dance on Friday, baseball practice again on Saturday, soccer make-up game on Saturday, soccer game on Sunday and softball practice on Sunday. Holy crap.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great to find your blog.

    I am the founder of www.hellotree.com a private network for sharing family photos and building your family tree. Hellotree was just recently launched so I am contacting bloggers that I think would be interested in using the service and came across your blog. If Hellotree interests you please give it a try. Any feedback would be great and if you do enjoy using the service a blog post would really help us spread the word to others and be much appreciated.
    Great to see quality blogs like yours still going strong.

    Best Regards,

    John Goodall
    Founder and CEO
    http://www.hellotree.com

    ReplyDelete