Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Growing...or Not

G, all of six years old, asked his father this morning what channel the sports were on. And they proceeded to watch the baseball round-up on this morning's Sportscenter. Not Spongebob. Not Power Rangers (which he is not allowed to watch because it's annoying). Not Miss Spider or even Scooby Doo. Nope. ESPN.


On another note, M asked me yesterday if kids will still grow if they drink Coke. (After questioning my husband, he admitted that "maybe" he told her that drinking Coke would keep her from growing. Fear tactics, nice. I think I would have gone with "just not for kids" or "not good for your teeth" even.)

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. My children had a complex about getting diabetes from eating sweets. The reason is because my husband told them that is what could happen if they ate to many things with sugar. I don't know if this is the same or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
    ANSWER THE POLL and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!

    ReplyDelete