Thursday, May 8, 2008

Live Blogging at its Most Exciting

I am sitting at my kitchen table - yelling these words in my own head. Because there are two plumbers and one VERY LOUD, BAD ASS DIAMOND BIT SAW CUTTING THE INCH AND A HALF GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. Getting ready to put in a new NEW NEW NEW NEW sink!!!!!


Why don't I leave the room, you may ask? Because my stomach is churning with the fear that something will go awry if I leave and I will end up having to replace my countertops in addition to my motherfucking sink.

*******************************************************************************


Update: STILL LOUD.


*******************************************************************************


And? Still Loud! My ears are ringing like I've been standing next to a speaker at a Rockshow. (That was a little shameless, I know. But they're playing the Brooksider on June 7 and a fundraiser on June 28th.)


*******************************************************************************


I can't believe my babies are actually sleeping through this.



*******************************************************************************


Cutting over. Now vacuuming.


I can't believe you're actually reading this...you must be waiting for the money shot of the new sink. Just wait....



******************************************************************************


Update: sink and faucet in - not hooked up yet. Looks gooooooood.........


*******************************************************************************


And - introducing the loveliest $2300 sink you'll ever see:




No comments:

Post a Comment