Friday, August 1, 2008

They're Bakugans. Duh.


These, my friends, are Bakugans. Ba-koo-gahnz. They are, unsurprisingly, Japanese.

Also unsurprising, my son's love for them. They have introduced a whole new language to our house. One that I try to ignore. It includes "words" like robotallion, darkus, serpenoid, falconeer, pyrus, aquus and ohmygodi'mgoingtokillmyselfifihearonemorethingaboutfreakinbakugan. Okay, so the last one is mine.




If anyone has any questions about these bizarr-o things, let me know and I'm sure I can get you an answer from G. That is, if M lets him open his mouth before butting in to answer.

Also? [whisper]They're really kinda cool. Don't tell my kids I said that.[/whisper]



1 comment:

  1. ok i need ur help wot r these bloody bakugans my sisters son wonts them 4 christmas and thats all he wonts
    what the???? please explain wots with the colours lol

    ReplyDelete