Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why People Hate Mommyblogging

Bear with me here. I just changed the diaper of my second son - C. It was dirty. As I set it aside to clean him up, I noticed a glint of metal amongst the poo.

A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do. And for those of you reading who do not have children yet, I hate to break this to you. Sometimes, you have to inspect the poo.

Now that you're hanging on the edge of your seat, I'll tell you what it was. A pop top. Likely from the top of one of my Coke cans. I am now officially the world's worst mom.

I hope you weren't eating anything while reading this. I apologize. Thank you for your forgiveness. And thank you for not reporting me to SRS. Have a great Labor Day!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That sounds painful. For both of you. My son had some sparkly tinsel in his dirty diaper a few days ago. Where the heck did that come from?

    ReplyDelete