Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy and Sad

The babies were running around the house today, playing together. I was working on some stuff for my kids' activities website. Suddenly, I heard peals of laughter. C and H were giggling in chorus. Actually, giggling is an understatement. There were belly laughs. And there is nothing better than a baby belly laughing - except two babies belly laughing. So, I got up to investigate.

Turns out, they were in the office. The afternoon sun was shining in the transom windows, illuminating the blizzard of dust present in the air (because I'm a really bad duster and vacuumer). The babies were running around the room, trying to catch the dust in the air. And cracking themselves up.

Happy? I sat down and watched them for about five minutes. It didn't get old.

Sad? The dirt in my house now entertains my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment