Monday, December 1, 2008

He's Totally Fine.

This? Is my closet floor and what used to be my full-length closet mirror.



My handy husband removed some too-large-for-the-space shelving this weekend and, per my request, carefully removed the mirror from the shelving so that it could be reattached to the wall after the new normal-sized shelving was built. So, the mirror was leaning against the wall in the closet...

Until it fell over my baby's head this morning. Knocked him flat. Thank God for tempered glass and divine intervention. Is all I can say.

Not a single scratch on him. He did lose his Pop Tart though (the last piece of it is on the floor to the right of the mirror in the photo). Bummer.

I love him.



1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I love his shirt.

    And I'm glad you titled the post the way you did so I could read without worry.

    ReplyDelete