Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Instructions on How to Start the Day Right

* This one's goin' out to Amy in Delray Beach...

Step 1 - Watch this video (You'll have to click the link because the owners of the video apparently don't allow embedding. Total jackasses.) but - VERY IMPORTANT - fast-forward to the 21 second mark and watch to the end. Everything before then is ridiculous and stupid.

Step 2 - Repeat. As many times as your mood requires.

There you go.

Enjoy.

sigh...I caught this during a football game this weekend on TV and had the vapors for about 20 minutes.

(I just can't believe he went to freaking Mizzou)

3 comments:

  1. Why do people send their kids to a school that can't spell their state's name correctly??

    ReplyDelete
  2. More importantly why did that smokin' hot man go to school there? Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG-----I can't believe I got a shout-out!!!!!!!!
    Last week's episode was AWESOME.........He does put a smile on my face ;)

    ReplyDelete